Popular Posts

26 January, 2009

25 random thoughts


  1. I am a better cook than some people might think. 2. My girls and my mother are my best friends: I never thought I'd say that. 3. My best friends--Amy and Phil--remain my best friends after 30 years. 4. I use the term 'best friends' rampantly but not randomly. 5. I wish I could sing (in tune). 6. My work is satisfying; I'm exhausted. 7. I will live elsewhere 8. My family is dysfunctionally wonderful. 9. Husband may be really nice; but it's always a mystery what's going on there. 10. I miss massive cultural neuron firings 11. I am a hippie at heart . 12. I hate big box, low class stores; they make me ill. 13. Aging sucks. 14. My biggest pet peeve is when people endlessly talk about themselves; like this. 15. I don't practice, which may explain why I'm not that good at things . 16. I wish I had had more children to give them all the cool names I think of. 17. I like reading almost more than anything. 18. Except for music, theatre, great movies and being on the sea (river, lake). 19. I hate the Hollywood of today but love the old Hollywood. 20. I am writing two books, one is nonfiction about divorce. The other isn't. 21. I appreciate honesty, humor, charm and intelligence above all else. 22. I'd rather be laughing. 23. Wine is the friend I never want to lose through carelessness. 24. My French and Italian will improve. 25. Being alive is all about luck, timing, curiosity and lots of good walks.

No comments: