Iris in Lovage
aka Chick with a View. See. Hear. Speak. Write.
Popular Posts
Birthday musings 2008
Who can say what makes a birthday fun? My best friends say I'm a bit obsessed with birthdays and indeed when there was nothing else in m...
Stolen recipe
...
Who am I without them?
There’s this rawness that happens to people when they become parents. Emotions live on the surface: yours and your child’s. It’s al...
Be land wise
The late author Kurt Vonnegut once said, “We could have saved the Earth but we were too damned cheap.” Some people won’t recycle. It costs ...
Fading away
I am at home on vacation. It’s not a stay-cation, in the verbiage of the day, which implies hikes, skiing, eating out and good times, but an...
21 September, 2008
Burning Woman
Burning Woman 2008. More fun than a martini shaker of beavers in church.
Love life, take risks, always have costumes. Does you? I does.
Springtime for Dana between her legs.
Karen and the Deep Blue Sky
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment